Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I was in the cut.

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've wrote in this blog. A couple of people have asked me about it( actually only Sebastian and Jon) so I decided to start writing again, and with 2 guest authors. We be collective chronicling douchebaggery and drinking/skating. The posts will be hateful and should not be taken seriously unless your in the mood to have your feelings hurt. So with that said here is a quick summary of what I've been doing lately.

So summer was filled with beer and bad haircuts. In that exact order.

Exhibit A. Beer


Either Pablo left his oven on or he has a string of 42 in. anal beads up his ass, and we all
know Pablo is an ovenless communist.

Arabic Jack Johnson was getting proper.

Slip and slide, glow in the dark legs and natty ice. The ingredients of Beast Mode.

Picture of us before our diabetic comas.

The night of beer foot.

American History X audition. Owen Wilson is in the background being a faggot, fuck that kid.

From left to right: Indian guy from Johnny Quest, Master of Sexual , Anna Nicole Smith,
some serial rapist,Sloppy Drunk, Jim Brewer, Anne Frank and Shawn Micheals.


And heres me doing what I do best, which is not get drunk and tell people I have a big dick, but being a smug dickhead who thinks he's cooler than everyone else.

I'll start updating this site more often instead of chain smoking and looking at stupid fucking shoe websites. It's more productive and it offends people.

No comments: